Deep Groove Ball Bearing
Deep groove ball bearings manufacturer
Deep groove ball bearings are particularly versatile. They are suitable for high and very high speeds, accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions and require little maintenance. Because deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type, they are available from ABO BEARING in many designs, variants and sizes.
Single row deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used roller bearing type in the world due to their versatility and overall performance. They are characterized by having deep raceway grooves in which the inner and outer rings have circular arcs of slightly larger radius than that of the balls. They also have non-separable rings. Their straight forward basic design has many advantanges:
- Excellent for high speeds
- Good radial load capacity
- Acceptable axial load capacity in both directions
- Have low torque capacity at startup and running speeds
- Can operate with low noise
- Require little maintenance
As flexible as the performance is, the configurations of single row ball bearings is also as versatile. These bearings often have steel shields or rubber seals installed on one or both sides and are pre-lubricated with grease. Also, snap rings are sometimes used on the outside edge. While many different retainers are available, pressed steel cages are most commonly used. Even tapered bores are available upon special order.
Single row deep groove ball bearings come in three numerical series representing the size and load capacity of each. They are:
- 6000 Series – Extra Light Ball Bearings – Ideal for limited space applications
- 6200 Series – Light Series Ball Bearings – Balanced between space and load capacity
- 6300 Series – Medium Series Ball Bearings – Ideal for heavier load capacity applications
No products were found matching your selection.